Vitanica, Women's Phase I, Premenstrual Support, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Formulated for Women by Dr. Tori Hudson
- Women's Phase I is Suitable for Vegetarians
Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, a Naturopathic Physician specializing in women's natural health.
Women's Phase I combines clinical experience with nutritional and botanical research to provide balanced premenstrual support.
Two (2) capsules daily.
Vegetable capsule (cellulose and water). Vitamin E from soy.
This product contains no: preservatives, binders, artificial colorings or flavorings, sugars, starch, lactose, salt, corn, wheat, gluten or milk derivatives.
Avoid during pregnancy and nursing. Dong quai and Ginkgo may potentiate anticoagulant/anti-platelet agents.
Tamper resistant: please do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||200 IU||666|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25 mg||2500|
|Calcium (as citrate, malate)||50 mg||5|
|Iodine (from kelp)||75 mcg||50|
|Magnesium (as citrate, malate)||100 mg||25|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||100 mcg||83|
|Borage seed oil extract ~ Borago officinalis||150 mg||†|
|Wild yam root ~ Dioscorea villosa||100 mg||†|
|Dandelion leaf ~ Taraxacum officinale||100 mg||†|
|Dong quai root ~ Angelica sinensis||100 mg||†|
|Passionflower extract 5:1 ~ Passiflora incarnata||100 mg||†|
|St. John's wort tops ~ Hypericum perforatum||100 mg||†|
|Chaste tree berry ~ Vitex agnus-castus||50 mg||†|
|Chaste tree berry extract ~ Vitex agnus-castus||25 mg||†|
|Ginkgo leaf extract ~ Gingko biloba||15 mg||†|
|† Daly Value not established|