This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Vitanica, Yeast Arrest, Vaginal Support, 14 Vaginal Suppositories
By Vitanica13 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Product Code: VTN-02005
- UPC Code: 708118020056
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.5 x 5.1 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- A Natural Approach for Treating Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections
- Formulated by Dr. Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician Specializing in Women's Natural Health
- Homeopathic Formula
- Helps Relieve Burning, Itching and Discharge
- Yeast Arrest Helps Promote Healthy and Balanced Vaginal Flora
Consider these healthy suggestions:
- Avoid sugar, fruits, fermented foods, simple carbohydrates, baker's yeast and alcohol.
- Eat plain lactobacillus acidophilus yogurt and fresh garlic.
- Reduce stressors.
- Enjoy a diet of fresh vegetables and whole grains.
- Utilize exercise, fresh air and plenty of rest.
Uses: For the relief of external and internal irritation, burning, itching and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.
- For females 13 years or older
- Refrigerate before use
- Use with a panty liner
Remove one (1) suppository from its foil wrap by peeling away the two sides of the foil. Insert one (1) suppository morning and evening for 3-14 days for acute infections. For chronic or chronic recurring infections, insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 2-4 weeks. Prevention: One (1) suppository daily, at bedtime, during menses, for four consecutive months.
For vaginal use only.
- If this is the first time you have had vaginal itch and discomfort, consult a doctor.
- If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use these suppositories as directed.
Do not use this product if:
- You are experiencing abdominal or pelvic pain, fever or greenish foul discharge; you may have a condition which is more serious than a vaginal yeast infection. Contact your physician immediately.
- You use this product and symptoms continue to recur; consult your physician.
- You are pregnant.
- If nursing, consult your physician prior to use.
- This product is not latex safe.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, seek medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use if internal tamper evident foil and packaging has been altered.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Active Ingredients (In Each Suppository)||Purpose|
Berberis Aquifolium 3x HPUS (Mountain grape)
Borax 3x HPUS (Sodium borate)
Hydrastis Canadensis 3x HPUS (Goldenseal)
Kreosotum 10x HPUS (Kreosote)
|Relieves symptoms of internal and external irritation, itching, burning and discharge associated with a vaginal yeast infection.|
Boric acid, Cocoa butter, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Neem oil, Oregon grape root, Tea tree essential oil, Triglycerides from vegetable oil, Vitamin E.
iHerb Customer Reviews
These suppositories may work for some people, but they're not for me: every time I used them, I had a strong burning sensation that would't go away for two days. And even though they do have some great ingredients, such as boric acid, mountain grape, goldenseal, creosote, Oregon grape root, tea tree and neem oils, powerful antifungal and antibacterial agents famous for killing yeast and bacteria, cocoa butter and vitamin E known for relieving burning, itching and irritation, and Lactobacillus acidophilus helping restore the normal vaginal flora, these suppositories didn't cure me of yeast infection or offer any relief.
My irritation due to yeast was not even very bad but those suppositories did not do anything they were supposed to do. Бесполезные свечи, не смогли смягчить даже очень слабое раздражение.