Vivani, Organic Dark Chocolate with Green Tea, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Art of Chocolate
- 100% Organic
- Cocoa Content 60%
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Dairy
- Ceres Certified
- From Organic Agriculture Certified by Ceres, Germany.
Cocoa liquor*, raw cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, green tea* (2%).
Cocoa solids: 68% minimum.
Made in a facility that processes milk, nuts, soybeans, or wheat.
|Serving Size: 10 Sections (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||18 g||29%|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||58%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||11 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This chocolate is smooth but it tastes bitter than other dark chocolates and I didn't feel the green tea at all (like it wasn't there). Interesting fact: I had several chocolates with me on a summer trip and this (Vivani) was the only one that didn't melt in the hot weather.
Can't taste the green tea flavor. Would be excellent if they added more green tea
Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012
Nice chocolate, with pleasant smell of green tea, resembles me something japanese I think :) // Прекрасный шоколад, с приятным ароматом зеленого чая. В нем что-то японское :)
No Green Tea
Posted by fvdfvfbvfvb on Jun 03, 2012
Just delicious chocolate, smell and taste of tea is not felt absolutely.
Just good choco
Posted by Reviewer1234770 on Apr 09, 2012
Nice dark chokolate, you will not taste green tea in it
Posted by Reviewer2385115 on Mar 07, 2012
don't like it. the taste wasn't good for me. a little more bitter then I've expected.