Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Blood Sugar Balance, 100 Capsules
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Healthy Blood Sugar Balance
- Salacia, Bitter Melon, Chromium Picolinate, Niacin
- Dietary Supplement
- GMP Certified
Kyolic Blood Sugar Balance is a synergistic combination of Aged Garlic Extract, made from organic raw garlic, Salacia, Bitter Melon, Chromium Picolinate and Niacin. This unique combination of ingredients naturally supports healthy blood sugar balance and weight control, as well as cardiovascular and immune health, for overall well-being.
Take Kyolic Blood Sugar Balance each day in conjunction with a healthy diet, regular exercise and plenty of rest for a safe and natural approach to promote optimal blood sugar balance, healthy weight management and overall cardiovascular and immune function.
Take two capsules before a meal twice daily.
Gelatin, cellulose and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Free of: Sodium, yeast, dairy, preservatives, sugar, gluten, artificial colors and flavors.
Do not use if cap drop ring or inner seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Niacin may cause temporary flushing, itching or dizziness. Salacia may cause temporary flatulence & distention. Diabetics/hypoglycemics should consult a healthcare professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Aged Garlic Extract† Powder (bulb)||600 mg||**|
|Salacia (bark)||150 mg||**|
|Bitter Melon (fruit)||120 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established
† Special Garlic Preparation