Wakunaga - Kyolic, Aged Garlic Extract, Cardiovascular, Liquid, 2 bottles, 2 fl oz (60 ml) Each
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Odorless Organic Garlic Supplement
- Two Bottles of Kyolic Liquid
What is Kyolic?
Liquid Aged Garlic Extract begins with 100% organically† grown garlic bulbs. They are then aged to perfection in a unique extraction process to eliminate odor and create the beneficial compounds found only in Kyolic.
Why Should I Take Kyolic?
Kyolic has multiple benefits:
- Cardiovascular health. Aged Garlic Extract supports your cardiovascular system, healthy homocysteine and cholesterol levels.
- Immune system health. Kyolic supports your body's natural defenses.
- Detoxification. Studies show that Kyolic helps the liver to produce glutathione, the body's natural detoxifier.
- Anti-Aging. Our unique natural aging process (up to twenty months) of organically grown garlic helps to keep you from aging! Kyolic liquid has unique and beneficial anti-oxidant compounds created by this special process.
How Do I Take Kyolic?
Take 1/4 or more teaspoons of liquid Kyolic in your favorite beverage, or fill one or more #00 capsules and take with a meal twice a day. Kyolic is safe, so take more as needed.
Take the best - Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract, the most scientifically researched, highest quality and best-selling odorless Sociable Garlic.
Take 1/4 or more teaspoons or 1 or more filled #00 capsules with a meal twice daily.
Water and residual alcohol from extraction.
Free of: preservatives, sugar, sodium, milk, yeast, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigeration is recommended after opening.
Do not use if inside printed film seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1 capsule)|
|Amount per serving||%Daily Value|
|Aged Garlic Extract†† (bulb)||1 ml||**|
|** Daily Value not established
††Special Garlic Preparation
iHerb Customer Reviews
When I talk about taking garlic to people, they often mention the solid pills or just eating a lot of extra garlic. I always have to explain that the Kyolic liquid Garlic is by far superior to the solid stuff because it is aged, concentrated and liquid. It works so quickly and is great for everything from allergies to colds to immune disfunction, candida...you name it. If you read the "Prescription For Natural Healing" book like I do, you'll soon begin to notice that Kyolic Liquid Garlic is listed as one of the most beneficial things to do for almost every ailment in the book! They're not kidding! The stuff is great.
I take this specifically for yeast infections; I find it works better than the over the counter preparations that take 7 days and are messy. Using the garlic extract, the yeast infection is gone in a few days.
Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Jan 22, 2016
My kids use it everyday.
Posted by 5193470110066713199 on Apr 12, 2015
Taste is ok. Easy to take.
Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015
This a good product for the price. Does not give you a garlic breath smell but it has a strong taste and is very concentrated. Iherb good customer service and DHL good fast delivery!
I love this product
Posted by 5472073001611319435 on Sep 26, 2014
I have been Kyolic garlic extract for a few years and it is very useful concerning certain conditions (ear infections, skin conditions, etc. Kyolic extract is a staple in my household.
Hard to say whether this works or not
Posted by 5217047130740252518 on Sep 05, 2014
I say this, as the stuff is absolutely VILE (and the taste of rancid garlic stays in your mouth forever) so it's hard to give it a fair trial due to the disgusting taste. (Anyone who says that this tastes 'fine' either works for the company who makes it, or has no tastebuds and/or sense of smell! ;-) Shame, really...