Walden Farms, Blueberry Fruit Spread, 12 oz (340 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.30|
- Sugar Free
- Natural Flavors
- Calorie Free
- Splenda Brand
- Fat Free
- Cholesterol Free
- Carbohydrate Free
- Gluten Free and 100% Guaranteed
Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients*: Triple filtered purified water, natural blueberry flavor, dehydrated blueberry, natural flavors, sucralose, citric acid, cellulose gel, red cabbage color, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate (to preserve freshness).
*Contains trace calories.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Walden Farms, Blueberry Fruit Spread
Posted by 4934583518776793191 on Sep 19, 2016
Overall I was excited for this fruit spread and so wanted it to taste of fruit but alas it was like a chemical blob of jelly.
Great on toast
Posted by 5436196173488122921 on Sep 01, 2016
Love the natural ingredients.
More like a J-ello topping
Posted by 5474317921743644788 on Aug 22, 2016
This reminds me more of Jell-o. It doesn't spread all that well. The taste is pretty good, and it's a nice alternative to the sugary and carb-heavy jams and jellies on the market. May leave a strange aftertaste - I tend not to notice it when I eat this with peanut butter.
Posted by 5306188635760497298 on Feb 18, 2016