Walden Farms, Caramel Syrup, 12 oz (340 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Calorie Free
- Sugar Free
- Fat Free
- 100% Guaranteed
- Save 10,000 Calories a Month
No calories, fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind!
Switch & save 330 calories a day lose 34 pounds a year "The Walden Way"
Great Taste, No Calories! How do we do it?
Rich Natural Flavors
Walden Farms Calorie Free Caramel Syrup is made with rich caramel blended with a hint of pure natural vanilla. Rich natural flavor make all Walden Farms Syrups taste incredibly delicious. Great on ice cream, in smoothies, coffee, milk and more. Switch & save hundreds of calories every day "The Walden Way".
- Switch & save 10,000 calories a month
- Its easy! Switch from high calorie, high fat, sugary foods to Walden Farms
Calorie Free Specialties
- No calories, fat, carbs, gluten or sugars of any kind!
- You can easily save 330 calories a day
- Save 10,000 calories a month
- Lose 34 pounds a year!
Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients*: Triple filtered purified water, caramel flavor, caramel color, natural flavors, vanilla, sucralose, food color, sea salt, potassium sorbate (to preserve freshness)
*Contains trace calories
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (30 g)|
|Servings per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Great for low-carb diets. Pair it with low carb pancakes made from peanut/coconut flour and you won't even miss the real thing! A bit sweet but still does its job of providing a caramel-y flavour. And what's more, it's calorie free! Don't miss out (;
Posted by 5659668773912085278 on Jun 29, 2016
Artificial taste, artificial smell. There is nothing good about this product. I threw it away right after tasting...
Posted by 5365019882206950928 on Jun 15, 2016
i absolute love this flavour. its up there with the pancake syrup. delish!
Posted by 5030993488487774426 on May 27, 2016
it's smell is just awful, i can't eat this.
Not bad for what it is...
Posted by 5245232217310607653 on May 03, 2016
This syrup is definitely not the real stuff. Don't expect that. However, considering that it has no sugar and no calories, it's not half bad. I don't love the flavor, but I can add it to ice cream and have it with apples and such. Just don't expect that delicious caramel flavor, because after all, real caramel is actually just cooked sugar, no?