- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Calorie Free
- Sugar Free
- Fat Free
- No Calories, Fat, Carbs, Gluten or Sugars of Any Kind
- Switch & Save 330 Calories a Day, Lose 34 Pounds a Year!
- "The Walden Way"
- Great Taste, No Calories! How Do We Do It?
Rich Natural Flavors
Walden Farms Classic Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce is prepared from an old world recipe with the rich natural flavor of sun ripened tomatoes, minced garlic, chopped onion, natural sea salt and freshly ground herbs & spices including oregano, parsley, rosemary, and aromatic fresh basil. Save hundreds of calories every day "The Walden Way".
Refrigerate after opening
Ingredients*: Purified water, tomato, natural flavors, natural herbs and spices, vegetable fiber, basil, garlic, onion, carrot, black pepper, cayenne pepper, fennel, sea salt, paprika, rosemary, parsley, xanthan gum, citric acid, purple sweet potato (all natural color), sodium benzoate (to preserved freshness), sucralose, sunflower lecithin.
*Contains trace calories
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (60 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This was not good at all for me. The taste was pretty bad and it look like it had tons of food coloring in it. Way to artificial for me.
Love Walden farms goods. Zero calorie and great taste. This one is in my top 3 products. I use it for the whole family now as the kids like it better than usual pasta sauce. GREAT product and GUILT FREE. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED
Posted by adahui33 on Dec 09, 2016
Don't even want to give a star on it!
Posted by 4683769802443725856 on Jul 14, 2016
I like it as a substitute for the real spaghetti sauce b
Posted by 5621049348485922719 on Jun 27, 2016
So bad 🙁😫
Posted by 5306188635760497298 on Feb 18, 2016