Wally's Natural Products, Beeswax Candle, 4 Candles (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Handcrafted in The USA Using Solar-Powered Energy
- Body, Mind, Spirit Therapy
- Multi-Purpose Hollow Candle
- For Entertainment Use Only
It's Wally's aromatic Hollow Candle smoke that does the work...
Tranquil, Warming and Rejuvenating to the Body, Mind and Spirit.
Light it; and unwind as the downward smoke therapy cascades warm air to the selected area.
Rest your body and let your drift as you experience the sweet aromatherapy of our Beeswax Blend.
The success of Wally's (Multi-Purpose Candles) is in the creativity of our customers and the many ways they use and enjoy our candles.
Lighting Instructions printed on the inside of box.
Unbleached cotton muslin, purified beeswax.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Beeswax ear candles are by far the best . . . just wish they were available in larger packages.
Posted by 5172335240597812026 on Dec 19, 2013
They were hollow and very thin - I thought they would be filled with beeswax too.
Awesome for ears!
Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011
I've been using earcandles since my kids were little...so easy and no pain to remove excess wax buildup. Also helps with earaches. I like Wally's beeswax especially.
cleaned out my sinuses too
Posted by Reviewer1354065 on May 05, 2011
upon unravelling the candle after use, i was surprised to find what looked to be a great deal of Chinese yellow dust (composed of toxic industrial pollutants) inside. One day, I'd like to take it into a laboratory to have the contents examined scientifically.
Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010
i like these. i look forward to having someone wrap my head and lighting one of these candles up.
Posted by Reviewer2372163 on Aug 27, 2010
This is my first experience with ear candles and probably my last. I didn't notice any soothing smoke flowing into my ears seems like the smoke all just rises and could use some instructions with the box. Save your money... useless