Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Active Beechwood Honey, 100% Raw, Organic, 17.6 oz (500 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Product of New Zealand
- Unpasteurized Honey
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
At Wedderspoon Organic, we bring you the finest in organic products because we know quality & authenticity matters. We want our honey to arrive to you in its purest form so we guarantee the following:
- Chemical and Pesticide Free honey
- Antibiotic Free honey
- Never feeding the bees sugar
- Hives are made from environmentally friendly material
- Each jar is traceable back to master beekeeper
- Area of forage is 5km from intensive farming
Organic Active Beechwood honey is extracted by the bees from the Beechwood trees of New Zealand. Beechwood honey has high levels of antioxidants and is known as a prebiotic. Prebiotics work in synergy with probiotics to maintain healthy flora in the gut, essential for optimal health.
For maximum health benefits pair our organic beechwood honey with probiotic rich Greek yogurt. Mix into smoothies, use in salad dressings or marinades, drizzle onto pancakes of fresh fruit.
Enjoy the endless possibilities!
Raw organic beechwood honey.
Store in a cool, dry place.
No need to refrigerate once opened.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (21g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015
This honey has a weird taste, almost like something that is turning bad. And it's runny.
Posted by 4781849495485962174 on Jun 13, 2015
I love this honey, I'm on my 4th order. Great for energy.
Posted by 4653313582777905259 on Apr 26, 2015
냄새에 대한 코멘트가 많아서 이상할거라 생각은 했지만ㅜㅜ 살짝 비위상하는 향이네요ㅜㅜ 잡화꿀에 익숙해서 더 그런가봐요. 그냥 요거트같은데 넣어먹거나 화장품 만들때 써야겠네요.
Posted by Soundolove on Feb 17, 2015
I DIDN'T LIKE THE TASTE.