- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Product of New Zealand
- Contains Approximately 20 Lozenges
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colors & Flavors
- Great Source of Energy
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
Ideal for the cold months of the year. Our Manuka Active 15+ Lozenges with eucalyptus and menthol are combining all the best nature's properties to help you through your day.
Our old fashioned recipe was developed in the 1950's and has withstood the test of time. Our lozenges are still made today with the simplest natural ingredients.
- Classic, tried and true 1950"s recipe
- Made with simple, natural and authentic ingredients
- Slow dissolving action completely coats the throat
- Great tasting, not sharp, bitter or too sweet
Organic cane sugar, organic manuka honey, organic rice syrup, eucalyptus oil, menthol crystals, propolis.
This product is soy, nut, dairy, egg, gluten, wheat, barley, rye, sulphite and GMO free.
Propolis can cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling to the throat or mouth occurs, discontinue use and seek medical assistance immediately.
|Serving Size: 2 lozenges (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I use them for sore throats and gastrointestinal problems. These really work on gastric and reflux problems. I like that I can pack one in my purse as an emergency sweet in case I get acid reflux outside the house. I prefer taking this rather than antacid pills. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Not helping in curing sore throat and bad cough. The sweets is too sweet even the kids don't like to eat. Won't buy again
Posted by Strelka on Oct 26, 2016
Organic Manuka Honey Lozenges
Posted by 4871264218113371477 on Feb 01, 2015
I have suffered with acid reflux and my throat can get very raw feeling. These are very soothing. I will definitely buy them again, so I always have them on hand. I really like the idea of having Manuka honey in a lozenge. It makes me feel like it is healing as well as soothing.
Posted by 5636048749740933955 on Nov 02, 2014
Very cool Will repeat purchase Thank you
Je l adore
Posted by 5375073160109080677 on Aug 11, 2014
Je vais en commandé un autres