Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Organic Manuka Honey Lozenges, Ginger, with Echinacea, 4 oz (120 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Contains Approximately 20 Lozenges
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colors & Flavors
- Great Source of Energy
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
Our recipe was developed in the 1950s and we still use it today to formulate our healthy and delicious Wedderspoon Manuka Honey organic lozenges. Our organic lozenges are: gluten-fee, dairy-free, nut-free, GMO free, and do not contain any sulphites, artificial coloring, flavoring, preservatives, or trans fats. We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy our superior quality, organic lozenges.
- Classic, tried and true 1950s recipe
- Made with simple, natural and authentic ingredients
- Slow dissolving action completely coats the throat
- Great tasting, not sharp, bitter or too sweet
Organic cane sugar, organic manuka honey, organic rice syrup, ground ginger, echinacea.
This product is soy, nut, dairy, egg, gluten, wheat, barley, rye, sulphite and GMO free.
Sealed for your protection
|Serving Size: 2 lozenges (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I just had a tooth pulled and decided to use these and I like them. I am just sorry that they are so expensive. Good product and Manuka Honey is very healing.
Excellent product, I love it and plan to buy more.
healthy and tasty
Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 26, 2016
The best I love the ginger
Organic Manuka Honey Lozenges
Posted by 4871264218113371477 on Feb 01, 2015
I do a lot of speaking and these lozenges are very soothing to a dry throat. I keep them in my desk and when I feel an irritation in my throat, I go straight to these lozenges. These ginger ones are a little lumpy in comparison to the eucalyptus lozenges by Wedderspoon, but I still like them.
Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Apr 10, 2014
addicted to those