Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., Organic Manuka Honey Lozenges, Lemon With Bee Propolis, 20 Lozenges, 4 oz (120 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Active 15+
- USDA Organic
- Product of New Zealand
- Peanut Free
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Colors & Flavors
- Great Source of Energy
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Canada
Ideal for the cold months of the year, our Active Manuka Honey Lozenges with Lemon and Bee Propolis offer comfort and a sweet sensation. Propolis is yet another marvel from the beehive added to our products.
Our old fashioned recipe was developed in the 1950's and has withstood the test of time. Our lozenges are still made today with the simplest natural ingredients.
- Classic, tried and true 1950’s recipe
- Made with simple, natural and authentic ingredients
- Slow dissolving action completely coats the throat
- Great tasting, not sharp, bitter or too sweet
Organic cane sugar, organic manuka honey, organic rice syrup, natural lemon flavor, eucalyptus oil and propolis.
This product is soy, nut, dairy, egg, gluten, wheat, barley, rye, sulphite and GMO free.
Propolis can cause severe allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling to the throat or mouth occurs, discontinue use and seek medical assistance immediately.
|Serving Size: 2 lozenges (12 g)|
|Servings per Container: about 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Manuka Honey in lozenges, easy to eat and is very good for your throat
Posted by Reviewer2133762 on May 26, 2014
tastes good and makes throat feel comfortable
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 21, 2014
Really helps a cough
COLIS NON RECU
Posted by Reviewer2042327 on Sep 04, 2013