Weil Baby, 2-Y-Cut Silicone Nipples, Ages 6 Months + (Discontinued Item)
By Weil Baby
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Trusted First for Health
- Ultra Safe
- Always BPA Free and Nontoxic
- Made in USA
- Pediatrician Recommended
- AirWave One Piece Venting System
- Healthy & Natural
- Easy to Use
- Helps to Reduce Colic
- Wide Soft Nipple
- No Leaks!
- Convenient to Clean
- Smaller Carbon Foot Print
- Wide Soft Silicone Nipple helps baby easily transition between breast and bottle.
- Simple to Assemble
- Smaller Carbon Footprint
All Weil baby products are created to provide superior safety and convenience. Developed with uncompromising attention to what truly matters for both you and your baby, Weil Baby is trusted first for health.
Weil baby delivers premium products approved by Dr. Andrew Weil -- world-renowned leader and pioneer in integrative medicine -- for the first years of health and wellbeing.
Trusted and tested, Weil Baby bottles, nipples and feeding products are based on Dr. Weil's thirty years of medical experience and nutritional expertise.
Andrew Weil donates all of his after-tax profit from royalties from sales of Weil Baby products directly to the Weil foundation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to supporting integrative medicine through training, education and research.
Dr. Weil recommends breastfeeding and the use of breast milk whenever possible.
Reduced Carbon Footprint & Recyclable
All products and packaging are recyclable and biodegradable to reduce the carbon footprint including the plastic Biomax insert that breaks down in water.
All nipples can wear out with normal use, or over time.
To prevent possible choking hazard:
Before each use test strength by pulling on nipple portion firmly. If nipple is enlarged or any signs of cracks, tears, stickiness or excessive wear appear, replace nipple immediately. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight for an extended period of time.