Weil Baby, Stage 2 Silicone Nipples Twin Pack for Ages 3-6 Months (Discontinued Item)
By Weil BabyWrite a Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: WEB-01005
- UPC Code: 812232010050
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 2.2 x 3.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- One Piece Venting System
- Trusted First for Health
- New AirWave Vent Works Effectively from the Inside Out to Help Reduce Colic
- All Weil Baby Products are Created to Provide Superior Safety and Convenience.
- Smaller Carbon Footprint, Setting an Example
Representing the latest advances in health and baby care—Weil Baby products are guaranteed to be:
- Always BPA Free and Nontoxic
- With no Harmful Chemicals
- Pediatrician Recommended
Healthy & Natural
- Helps to Reduce Colic
- Wide Soft Silicone Nipple Helps Baby Easily Transition Between Breast and Bottle
Easy to Use
- No Leaks!
- New AirWave One -Piece Vent
- Simple To Assemble
- Convenient to Clean
Developed with uncompromising attention to what truly matters for both you and your baby Weil Baby is Trusted First for Health.
Weil Baby delivers premium products approved by Dr. Andrew Weil—world-renowned leader and pioneer in integrative medicine—for the first years of health and wellbeing.
Trusted and tested, Weil Baby bottles, nipples and feeding products are based on Dr. Weil's thirty years of medical experience and nutritional expertise.
Dr. Weil recommends breastfeeding and the use of breast milk whenever possible.
All nipples can wear out with normal use, or over time.
To prevent possible choking hazard
Before each use test strength by pulling on nipple portion firmly. If nipple is enlarged or any signs of cracks, tears, stickiness or excessive wear appear, replace nipple immediately.
Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight for an extended period of time.