Weil Nutritional Supplements, Complete Daily Pack, 30 Packets (Discontinued Item)14 Reviews
0.88 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: WEI-00000
- UPC Code: 874013000001
- Package Quantity: 30 Packets
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 6.1 x 4.6 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Now with 1000 IU Vitamin D
- Comprehensive daily nutrition based on Dr. Weil's recommendations
- Dietary Supplement
Weil Nutritional Supplements: The Science and Quality
Weil Nutritional Supplements are based on stringent scientific research. Current, valid studies (published in peer-reviewed scientific journals) are the basis of our formulations, and all products are designed, selected, and approved by Dr. Weil and a team of physicians and researchers who are experts in the field of nutritional supplementation.
All of our products must meet strict guidelines for quality control, as well as Good Manufacturing Practices in all aspects of production, testing, and packaging. All product ingredients are tested both prior to and after manufacturing to ensure that the constituents and amounts are correct. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives added.
Four Easy Steps to Taking Your Supplements:
- Take with food. We recommend taking your supplements during or after a meal and that you drink plenty of fluids as well.
- Take consistently to achieve maximum health benefits. As you begin to take your supplements, it's important to understand that a certain amount of time is required for noticeable change. Individual responses vary but it usually takes two to three months before you feel the full positive effects of adding nutritional supplements.
- Take as indicated. For maximum benefit, take your products according to package directions.
- Keep your physician informed. Discuss any symptoms or health concerns with your physician and let your physician know that you are taking dietary supplements.
Directions: Take 1 packet daily with a meal. Each packet contains 1 antioxidant capsule and 2 multivitamin tablets.
Natural mixed tocopherols, tomato extract (from Lyc-o-mato), selenium yeast, vegetable cellulose, d-alpha tocopherol, glycerol monostearate, palm fruit extract (from Tocomin), coenzyme Q10, natural beta carotene (from Caromin), marigold extract (including FloraGLO), medium chain triglycerides, natural mixed carotenoids (from Caromin), algae extract.
Calcium ascorbate, magnesium citrate, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, calcium citrate, choline bitartrate, zinc chelate (from Biokey), chromium chelate (from Biokey), citrus bioflavonoids, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine HCl, d-calcium pantothenate, niacinamide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, kelp, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), copper chelate (from Biokey), d-biotin, cholecalciferol (D3), manganese chelate (from BioKey), cyanocobalamin, vanadium chelate (from Biokey), glycerin, molybdenum chelate (from Biokey), potassium chloride.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use this product if the safety seal on the box is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E||100 IU||333%|
|CoQ10 (Ubiquinone)||30 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin D||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin B6||50 mg||2500%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12||50 mcg||833%|
|Pantothenic Acid||50 mg||500%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||40 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
The Weil Supplements are well worth it: about $1/day for most of the vitamins and antioxidants you need. The product always arrives fresh, I've been taking it for 4 months.
Got these for a trip and I think they will be just perfect, as there are only 3 pills per pack, and so convenient for travel.