Weil Nutritional Supplements, Ginkgo Biloba, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Supports cognitive function
- Dietary Supplement
Q: What is ginkgo and what does it do?
A: Ginkgo biloba, from the leaves of the ginkgo tree, is full of antioxidants and flavonoids. Studies suggest that this herb, first used in China, is capable of improving cognitive function, resulting in increased mental sharpness, better concentration and improved memory. Weil Ginkgo biloba is available in the ideal standardized ratio of 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.
- Andrew Weil, M.D.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule, three times daily with meals.
Microcrystalline cellulose, plant derived material, magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. Not for use by children under 12 years old. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgo (leaf powdered extract) (standardized to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones)||60 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews