Weil Nutritional Supplements, Ginkgo Biloba, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports cognitive function
- Dietary Supplement
Q: What is ginkgo and what does it do?
A: Ginkgo biloba, from the leaves of the ginkgo tree, is full of antioxidants and flavonoids. Studies suggest that this herb, first used in China, is capable of improving cognitive function, resulting in increased mental sharpness, better concentration and improved memory. Weil Ginkgo biloba is available in the ideal standardized ratio of 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones.
- Andrew Weil, M.D.
Take 1 vegetarian capsule, three times daily with meals.
Microcrystalline cellulose, plant derived material, magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. Not for use by children under 12 years old. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Ginkgo (leaf powdered extract) (standardized to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones)||60 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|