Weil Nutritional Supplements, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Andrew Weil, M.D.
- For Healthy Joint Support
- Dietary Supplement
Q: What can you tell me about glucosamine and chondroitin?
A: Glucosamine sulfate is derived from the exoskeletons of shellfish. It provides joints with the building blocks needed to address changes from normal wear and tear. Chondroitin sulfate protects the cartilage and attracts fluids that give the tissue its shock-absorbing quality.
Andrew Weil, M.D.
Take 1 tablet, three times daily with meals.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearine, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, glycerin. Contains Shellfish
Do not use this product if you are allergic to crustacean shellfish. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (from shellfish)||500 mg||**|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (from shellfish)||400 mg||**|
|** Daily Value not established|