Weleda, Arnica Massage Oil, 100 ml (3.4 fl oz)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.80|
- Soothes with a Warming Effect
- Certified Natural Skin Care
- Weleda - In Harmony with Nature and the Human Being
- Dermatologically Tested.
- Made in Germany
Arnica Massage Oil
This gentle massage oil with sunflower seed oil, olive oil and extracts of organic arnica flowers and birch leaves soothes and tones skin with a warming effect. With a powerful scent of rosemary and lavender, this oil is ideal for use before and after sports, helping to avoid muscular tension, supporting muscular recovery and the skin's natural functions.
Apply a few drops of this quickly absorbed oil onto damp skin after a shower or bath.
Do not apply to broken skin.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, fragrance (parfum)*, arnica montana flower extract, betula alba leaf extract, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*, coumarin*.
* From natural essential oils
Certified natural skin care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw materials derived from mineral oil.
I run an average of 40 miles a week. Since rubbing this oil on before and after my runs my muscles are repaired before they ever reach fatigue. Never felt fresher after running 10 miles!
Posted by 4625014414740262130 on Dec 12, 2016
It does what it says on the cover. Remarkable in my case.
Posted by 5189787832436875656 on Dec 02, 2016
Posted by 5605916873743437598 on Oct 27, 2016
So relaxing . Sleep well after use.
Posted by NikiNook on Oct 17, 2016
To be honest I'm not keen on the smell, however the product is of a high quality.
Posted by 5647050934342472094 on Aug 27, 2014
I love this oil. It was recommended to me for aches but I also use it for bruises (which frequently happen with my pale skin) and it made a bruise that normal would've taken weeks to heal, disappear in days. I highly reconnect it. It also seems a little goes a long way. I use it liberally and am not even a third through the bottle.