- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Certified Natural Baby Care
- Gently Cleanses and Cares for Delicate Skin
- Gentle Bath Time
- Free of Foaming Detergents
Weleda Calendula Cream Bath gently cleanses and cares for your baby's delicate skin. Free from synthetic detergents, it supports the natural protective layer of your baby's delicate skin. It is also ideal for the protective care of sensitive adult skin.
- Precious Sweet Almond and organic Sesame oils wrap your baby in warmth, keeping the skin smooth and supple and protecting it from moisture loss.
- Extract from biodynamically grown Calendula flowers helps soothe the skin.
- Natural essential oils provide a light, delicate fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use from birth onwards.
- Over 70% of Midwives in Germany recommend
- Weleda Baby Care Products. Emnid Study 2003
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being
Shake before use.
Water (aqua), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, calendula officinalis extract, fragrance (parfum)*, sodium beeswax, xanthan gum, limonene*, linalool*.
*From natural essential oils
I bought this when we moved to a new house with hard water... my daughter developed eczema and I wanted a creamy wash. It did not seem to help her skin heal at all, but her eczema did remain very mild. I still prefer to use this over any other soap during the winter. But I wonder if there is a product with more moisture.
Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012
I love this brand. This cream-bath moisturizes very well
Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jun 10, 2012
Was given as a present - the mom can't say enough about how good it is...
Excellent for babies bath
Posted by Reviewer1053066 on Feb 18, 2012
It's better than others because it's less oily, very gentle and helps to avoid atopic dermatitis
Posted by Reviewer3039005 on Feb 12, 2012
It's oily and mosturizes my kids' skin while they are in the bath. I don't even apply any cream afterwards smetimes. Kids like the smell too. The older one says it also makes the water look mysterious :)