Weleda, Baby, Calendula Cream Bath, 6.8 oz (194 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Weleda44 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: WED-08815
- UPC Code: 4001638088152
- Package Quantity: 6.8 oz (194 g)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.8 x 6.5 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 100% Certified Natural Baby Care
- Gently Cleanses and Cares for Delicate Skin
- Gentle Bath Time
- Free of Foaming Detergents
Weleda Calendula Cream Bath gently cleanses and cares for your baby's delicate skin. Free from synthetic detergents, it supports the natural protective layer of your baby's delicate skin. It is also ideal for the protective care of sensitive adult skin.
- Precious Sweet Almond and organic Sesame oils wrap your baby in warmth, keeping the skin smooth and supple and protecting it from moisture loss.
- Extract from biodynamically grown Calendula flowers helps soothe the skin.
- Natural essential oils provide a light, delicate fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use from birth onwards.
- Over 70% of Midwives in Germany recommend
- Weleda Baby Care Products. Emnid Study 2003
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being
Shake before use.
Water (aqua), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, calendula officinalis extract, fragrance (parfum)*, sodium beeswax, xanthan gum, limonene*, linalool*.
*From natural essential oils
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this when we moved to a new house with hard water... my daughter developed eczema and I wanted a creamy wash. It did not seem to help her skin heal at all, but her eczema did remain very mild. I still prefer to use this over any other soap during the winter. But I wonder if there is a product with more moisture.
Great product, we used it with three of our children