Weleda, Baby & Child, Calendula Diaper Rash Cream, 2.8 oz (81 g)
By Weleda178 Reviews
0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Product Code: WED-08813
- UPC Code: 4001638088138
- Package Quantity: 2.8 oz (81 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2 x 5.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- Since 1921
- Winner - Parent Tested / Parent Approved
- Certified Natural Baby Care
- Certified Natural Personal Care
- Offers temporary, quick and effective relief for minor skin irritations due to diaper rash.
- Minor skin irritations.
- Reliable protection from dampness.
Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply a thin layer of cream.
Apply to the whole diaper area after careful cleaning.
|Zinc Oxide 12%||Diaper rash cream|
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, calendula flower extract, cananga oil, chamomile flower extract, citrus aurantium leafy twig (petitgrain) oil, clary sage oil, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, lanolin, lavender oil, orange oil, rosemary oil, sage oil, sesame seed oil, styrax benzoin resin, sweet almond oil, water.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Conditions worsens or persists more than 7 days.
- Accidental ingestion occurs.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.
My wife and I have used this on our other two children and are know using it on our third. We have used regular retail chain diaper creams and they did not seem to work as well. Once we started using this cream I always made sure that we had an ample supply so we would not have to purchase the lesser quality stuff from a retail chain.