Weleda, Baby & Child, Calendula Diaper Rash Cream, 2.8 oz (81 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1921
- Winner - Parent Tested / Parent Approved
- Certified Natural Baby Care
- Certified Natural Personal Care
- Offers temporary, quick and effective relief for minor skin irritations due to diaper rash.
- Minor skin irritations.
- Reliable protection from dampness.
Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply a thin layer of cream.
Apply to the whole diaper area after careful cleaning.
|Zinc Oxide 12%||Diaper rash cream|
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, calendula flower extract, cananga oil, chamomile flower extract, citrus aurantium leafy twig (petitgrain) oil, clary sage oil, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, lanolin, lavender oil, orange oil, rosemary oil, sage oil, sesame seed oil, styrax benzoin resin, sweet almond oil, water.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Conditions worsens or persists more than 7 days.
- Accidental ingestion occurs.
This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.
My wife and I have used this on our other two children and are know using it on our third. We have used regular retail chain diaper creams and they did not seem to work as well. Once we started using this cream I always made sure that we had an ample supply so we would not have to purchase the lesser quality stuff from a retail chain.
Best diaper rash cream!
Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jul 15, 2016
I've been using this for ages and can't be without it. When my son was a newborn he got very bad diaper rash and this cream took the redness and heat out of it and when I needed a stronger barrier I would layer this under bepanthen. It's even great for a red bum from teething. Excellent product! It even smells lovely and is gentle.
Posted by 4886245322434930846 on Jul 06, 2016
I have used it for my litle son for two years. I like it very much.
Love this brand
Posted by 4649523287849226155 on Jul 06, 2016
I know this brand when my girl having bad nappy rash.. Applied for a week the rash totally went off though it is not this cream but same brand. From that day onwards I just love to buy this brand for treatment of nappy rash.. Love the smell too!
Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016
The smell is amazing, we're definitely a repeat customer for this. When he gets a bit red from a diaper rash, it goes away within two days.