Weleda, Baby, Calendula Face Cream, 1.6 oz (45 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Certified Natural Baby Care
- Moisturizes Delicate Facial Skin
- Certified Natural Cosmetic
Weleda Calendula Face Cream protects and cares for your baby's delicate facial skin. Precious plant extracts support the skin's natural functions and help to maintain its moisture balance. Calendula Face Cream is quickly absorbed and can also be used as a gentle moisturizer for the hands and body. It is also ideal for protecting and caring for sensitive adult skin.
- Precious Sweet Almond Oil keeps the skin smooth and supple.
- Extract of biodynamically grown Calendula soothes the skin.
- Pure Beeswax prevents skin dryness without impairing its natural functions.
- Natural essential oils produce a light, delicate fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use from birth onwards.
- Over 70% of Midwives in Germany recommend Weleda Baby Care Products. Emnid study 2003.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, water (aqua), lanolin, alcohol, glyceryl stearate se, beeswax (cera flava), calendula officinalis flower extract, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, benzyl benzoate*, benzyl salicylate*, geraniol*.
*From natural essential oils
This cream works great on my 2 months old baby's face. We tried other creams to remove the redness from his face but they did not work. It makes his face soft and better complexion. Thanks for such a great product.
Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014
moisturizing but too heavy on my skin
Order for my friend
Posted by 4973714329167889584 on May 30, 2013
She says it is good
Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013
the best babies