Weleda, Baby, Calendula Oil, 6.5 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Weleda156 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: WED-08819
- UPC Code: 4001638088190
- Package Quantity: 6.5 fl oz (200 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 2.8 x 6.5 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- 100% Certified Natural Baby Care
- Gently Cares for and Protects Delicate Skin
- Certified Natural Cosmetic - BDIH
Gently fragrant Weleda Calendula Oil naturally pampers and cares for your baby's delicate skin. It supports the skin's natural functions and the development of the natural protective warmth that surrounds the child.
- This smooth oil is ideal for daily skin nourishment and for gentle baby massage.
- Precious Sweet Almond Oil keeps your baby's skin smooth and supple and protects it from moisture loss.
- Extracts of biodynamically grown Calendula and organic Chamomile flowers help soothe the skin.
- Natural essential oils provide a fine, delicate fragrance.
- Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use from birth onwards.
- Over 70% of Midwives in Germany recommend Weleda Baby Care Products. Emnid Study 2003.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*.
*From Natural Essential Oils
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using the Weleda calendula products on my child and myself for quite a while now. I think they're great. They moisturize eczema on my face and on my hands. The products are natural based only on natural oils and beeswax and I feel very comfortable using them.
My daughter has a pretty dry skin especially during winter. We tried this oil upon recommendation and love it. Use it after bath and whenever needed. It has a very mild, pleasant scent and a good feel to it.