Weleda, Calendula Baby Cream, 2.6 oz (74 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Weleda165 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: WED-16101
- UPC Code: 095508161018
- Package Quantity: 2.6 oz (74 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2 x 5.5 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
- 100% Certified Natural Care
- Intensively Nourishes and Protects Delicate Skin
Rich Weleda Calendula Baby Cream naturally protects and cares for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies and children. This delicately fragrant cream is ideal for the care of dry, sensitive skin. It protects the skin from excess moisture build-up and helps soothe irritation.
- Precious almond and organic sesame oils keep the skin soft and supple, supporting the skin's natural functions.
- Pure beeswax and gentle lanolin protect the skin against dryness without impairing the skin's natural functions.
- Extracts of biodynamically grown calendula and organically grown chamomile flowers help soothe the skin.
- Dermatologically tested for use on sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use from birth onwards.
- Over 70% of Midwives in Germany recommend Weleda Baby Care Products. Enmid study 2003.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being.
Water (aqua), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, lanolin, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, kaolin, alcohol, hydrolyzed beeswax, glyceryl linoleate, silica, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, benzyl benzoate*, benzyl salicylate*, geraniol*.
* From natural essential oils
iHerb Customer Reviews
This cream is nourishing & light at the same time. I have been using it for the past 10 years. I am a Cosmetician trained in an Eastern European country & I used to make my own cream.. until I discovered Welleda. Forget the hype and stop buying all those fancy brand face products. This cream is good for all skin types. For oily skin, after you put it on, you will need to maybe lay a tissue over you face and just press gently so that the tissue absorbs some of the excess cream. For all other types of skin, this is the only cream you need.
I use this whenever my son (or I!) have a difficult to heal rash or damage to skin (like mild chemical burn from H202 etc.) I don't use anything else if I get chapped hands.