Weleda, Calendula Ointment, 0.88 oz (25 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Rashes and Minor Skin Irritations
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Minor skin irritations
- Poorly healing wounds
Apply to affected area 3-4 times daily.
External use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or persists more than 7 days.
- Accidental ingestion occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep this and all medicine out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Calendula officinalis MT (M) 5g
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, lanolin, lanolin alcohols, sesame oil, water.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1413244 on Feb 05, 2009
it soothes well my eczema.
Was this review helpful to you?
4 people found the following review helpful
holistic way to go
Posted by Reviewer2682263 on Apr 19, 2010
this ointment is so much better than hydrocortizone
The best for my baby
Posted by Reviewer3255410 on Nov 21, 2010
This product definitely works better than other brands. With other brand of Calendula, the rash on my babies arm persisted. Switching back to this brand, it improved the first time and the rash is gone in 1 day. It is suitable for my baby.
Posted by Reviewer1664093 on May 17, 2010
Very nice cream. Used it immediately on a spider bite and it was very helpful.