- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Moisture Balancing
- Balances and Replenishes
- Certified Natural Facial Care
- NaTrue - Certified Natural Personal Care
- Dermatologically Tested
This rich, moisturizing cream with Bio-dynamic iris root helps to restore and rebalance natural hydration levels during your skin's nightly regenerative cycle. Chamomile and calendula flower extracts soothe and calm your skin so you wake up with skin that's beautifully balanced and refreshed.
- Regulates natural moisture balance
- Supports nighttime nourishment and regeneration.
- Strengthens natural moisture retention.
Water (aqua), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, glyceryl stearate SE, glycerin, hydrolyzed beeswax, iris germanica root extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum)*, limonene*, linalool*, citronellol*, benzyl alcohol*, geraniol*, citral*, eugenol*, farnesol*.
*From Natural Essential Oils
Certified natural facial care, free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants, free of raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Does what its name says. Hydrates as you sleep without chemicals or glycerin. A really clean facial hydration system made from essential oils.
Great cream but small & expensive
Posted by sherilyn on Nov 23, 2016
I was surprised when I received my package. The box was so small it looked like just a sample. I didn't pay attention when I ordered that this is only 30 ml (so really, just a sample size) and yet it costs $16+ which makes it crazy expensive. Good cream but not sure I'll pay $16 for a sample sized product.
Posted by 4850916321166805037 on May 16, 2016
Good product. Only a little oil, seems not suitable for Summer
Posted by 5757099722016451265 on May 14, 2015
I bought this cream for my daughter about a year ago and now I'm buying all over again. It hydrates well, smell is also good. Wonderful cream for normal skin.
Moisturizing and nice scent but...
Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Apr 26, 2014
You don't get much for the $. I think I will stick with Alba Sea night cream.