- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Perfectly soft
- Inspires the Senses
- Certified Natural Skin Care
Water (Aqua), Coco-Glucoside, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Petal Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.
*From Natural Essential Oils
While this is a more expensive body wash than I used to purchase (iHerb's pricing is very good), it never bothers my eyes, leaves my skin unusually 'squeaky' (good 'squeaky'), and has very pleasing mild scent.
Posted by Reviewer2290815 on May 04, 2016
I love Weleda! Natural and never testes on animals. The pomegranate body wash smells great and leaves the skin soft.
Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016
All my bath products are from Weleda. I just can't fault them. I also buy Pomegranate Body Lotion, which goes well with Joe Malone Pomegranate Noir. Always receive lots of compliments.
A bit dry for me
Posted by 4888872931216195138 on Oct 19, 2015
Smell is good but a bit dry for me. Must put some cream after using this body wash.
Posted by haoyuwong on Aug 06, 2015