- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Tightens Gums' Texture
- Natural Dental Care
- Weleda- In Harmony with Nature and the Human Being
This refreshing toothpaste thoroughly cleanses your teeth using gentle mineral abrasive particles. Regular brushing helps avoid the build-up of plaque. Toning ratanhia helps keep the gums and oral cavity in good condition. Natural essential oils of peppermint and spearmint leave your mouth feeling clean and provide long-lasting refreshment.
Natural dental care, free of synthetic preservatives, flavors, colorants, free of raw materials derived from mineral oils.
Water (aqua), calcium carbonate, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, alcohol, flavor (aroma)*, krameria triandra root extract, commiphora myrrha resin extract, xanthan gum, ammonium glycyrrhizate, limonene*.*From natural essential oils Free of surfactants and synthetic fluoride.
the Ratanhia toothpaste does a very good job cleaning (for example, my gums stop bleeding)
It doesn't foam up like a rabid dog and get all over everything. The taste is not overpowering, and it leaves my teeth clean and white.
Posted by 4819813740180787395 on Jun 12, 2016
My family loves it
Posted by 5291245936122231410 on Jun 03, 2016
Love the smell and freshness afterward.
It could have been better
Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Dec 30, 2014
I prefer the salt toothpaste from Weleda, I don't like the consistency of this one and I don't feel this one cleans teeth as well as the salt one.
Posted by 5370346493043472343 on Dec 13, 2012
our certified quality