Weleda, Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream, 1.7 oz (49.5 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Softens and protects
- Replenishing intensive care
Fresh and fruity Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream helps your hands rediscover their natural softness.
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream penetrates quickly without leaving an oily layer on the skin. Light, organic Sesame Oil and precious, biodynamic Sea Buckthorn Oil form a protective barrier on the skin whole it undergoes its processes of repair and renewal.
- Free of synthetic fragrances, colors, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Product and ingredients not tested on animals.
- Dermatologically tested.
Detailed directions for use can be found on the in-pack leaflet.
Water (aqua), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Tapioca Starch, Lysolecithin, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol*, Citral*.
* From natural essential oils
iHerb Customer Reviews
Light hand cream. Suitable for everyday care. Penetrates fast and doesn't leave greasy sheet. Fresh sea buckthorn scent. For a night-time I prefer more oily hand cream.
The results are somewhat mixed. Made my hands soft but a bit sticky in the short term. Needed to reapply often to maintain the softness.
Posted by 5469783936872954201 on Apr 29, 2016
Smell ok, after use it hands is not very soft
Posted by Reviewer2350490 on May 30, 2015
very gentle and Absorbed queckly. a smell a little bit strange for me.
Posted by 4755897734495354504 on Sep 17, 2014
Very very light, not oily. For healty skin that needs a little hydration, it won't help you much if you have dry or damage skin. I also use it as day cream for face and it is good.
Fantastica crema de manos
Posted by 5315125423558433347 on May 26, 2014
Nutre muchísimo y absorbe muy bien.