- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Cuts, Abrasions and Slow Healing Wounds
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Minor cuts
- Minor abrasions
- Slow healing wounds
Clean wound and apply in the morning and at night.
External use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or persist more than 7 days
- Accidental ingestion occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep this and all medicine out of the reach of children. For serious cuts seek medical attention.
Active Ingredients: Calendula officinalis MT (M) 1.35 g, Mercurialis perennis MT (M) 2 g
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, beeswax, lanolin, lanolin alcohols, larch resin, peruvian balsam, sesame oil, water.
Great for old lady skin and for those really rough elbows that come from leaning on a desk. It is wonderful for anything that looks like it needs a little TLC
We use this at home for toddler's bumps, scrapes, and bruises, as well as dry & cracked skin. Aids in rapid healing, smells nice, and we trust the Weleda brand.
Posted by 5218070369199611360 on Oct 09, 2014
Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 04, 2013
not completely satisfied but not bad either
Posted by 5340063015734900251 on Sep 30, 2013
Our family doctor recommends Weleda Wound Care cream, we have been using it for a while. Each tube lasts a long time, we just had to order our second tube, it took us over a year to finish it, a little bit goes a long way. This cream works so quickly and for everything, it really is miracle cream.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 10, 2013
really effective on wounds, scratches and abrasions. Use it for my 3 y.o. son.