Wellinhand Action Remedies, FungiFree, Nail Rescue Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Action Remedies
- Certified Vegan
"Thank you for your support!" Blended by the expert hands of herbalist Linda Doby. FungiFree is a natural product and does not affect the liver.
Herbs in action so you can stay in action!
For optimal results use with our FungiFree 4 Step system:
- Prepare: FungiFree Soap
- Penetrate: FungiFree Spray
- Protect: FungiFree Oil
- Prevent: FungiFree Powder
Pure vegan ingredients: olive oil super-infused with calendula, nigella sativa, creosote herb, bloodroot and pure essential oils.
For external use.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Have had fungal nail problem on my big toes for years. After a few weeks it really stratign to clear. Have a long way to go however this product seems so far to be the msot succesful product that I have tried. I have tried a lot. Also have been using it on my finger nails which are tending to be very brittle and quite yellow. They are looking much healthier. Melbourne Australia
I bought this rescure oil together with the spray , after the first time I used them, my toes were star getting ichy and turn red, which was unbareable, then the next day, water and blood were bleeding from my toes which was so horrible! I had to see doctor and he said that I got serious infection, he didn't want to say if all about this product, but he told me not to use it anymore. It took 1 month for my toes to heal because they were pretty bad and healing process was kind of slow during summer plus I have to wear shoes everyday. Really bad experience, and such a big waste for this product and the doctor fee afterall. I am very disappointed about it and hope you guys will not get the same experience.