Well Wisdom, Glut Immune, 10.6 oz (300 g)
Priced together: $37.69 Priced separately: $39.69
- The Finest Glutamine
- Nutritionally Supports Immune Function, Muscle Repair and Intestinal Health
- Optimal Absorption
- High Stability
- Dietary Supplement
- 60 Servings
In a Class of Its Own
A Naturally Superior Source of Glutamine.
- Glutamine has been referred to as the "essential non-essential amino acid"
- The most prevalent amino acid in our body, Glutamine helps prevent muscle breakdown
- There is increasing evidence that systemic Glutamine functions as an important biosynthesis precursor in intestinal cells by supporting synthesis of Glutathione
- Amino acids that are attached to other amino acids by covalent bonds are more readily absorbed by the body
Add one or more scoops of GlutImmune to food or blend with any liquids, hot or cold. Consume 1 to 3 times daily (scoop enclosed in jar). Suitable for pets.
Proprietary covalent bonded glutamine.
This product is 32%† glutamine by weight and is enzymatically derived from red wheat berries.
Produced at a GMP facility.
† Naturally occurring; therefore amount may vary.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.2 g||<1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.6 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.