Wellements, PharmaNutrients, Cardio, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Fresh Mint, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Formulated for Optimal Cardiovascular and Circulatory Health
- Maximum Strength
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Dietary Supplement
Cardio is a research-based formulation developed to effectively:
- Support healthy triglyceride levels in healthy individuals
- Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Support healthy circulation and blood vessel function
Similar to prescription strength, cardio contains 2-3 times more active Omega-3 than most common brands.
Rx: Over 80%
Other brands: 20% to 40%
Concentrated to prescription strength by a certified GMP facility for PharmaNutrients, LLC.
Ultra-refined and distilled for purity.
Exceeds all US and EU standards for quality and purity.
Two concentrated softgels provide the nationally recommended intake for cardiovascular and circulatory health.
Each concentrated 1000 mg high potency softgel contains 800 mg of EPA/DHA and other Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Ultra-refined and molecularly-distilled. Exceeds all US and EU standards for quality and purity.
Take 2 capsules daily with water. Best with a meal or a snack.
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water, natural mint flavor.
Does not contain: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, milk, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, caseine or other food allergens.
Persons with medical conditions should consult their physicians when using nutritional supplements. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 softgel capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||6 IU||21%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (natural marine lipid concentrate)||2000 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||1000 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||400 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||200 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.