Wellements, PharmaNutrients, Learn, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Natural Orange, 500 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Formulated for the Nutritional Needs of School-Age Children
- Maximum Strength Pharmaceutical Grade
- Dietary Supplement
Learn is a research-based formulation developed to effectively:
- Support healthy brain function and development
- Support healthy immune and systemic inflammatory response
- Promote balanced mood and general well-being
Similar to prescription strength, learn contains 2-3 times more active Omega-3 than most common brands.
Learn: Over 80%
Rx: Over 80%
Other brands: 20% to 40%
Concentrated to prescription strength by a certified GMP facility for PharmaNutrients, LLC.
Exceeds al US and EU standards for quality and purity.
Effective: Two concentrated softgels provide the optimal concentration of EPA and DHA for the nutritional needs of boys and girls.
Maximum Strength: Each concentrated 500 mg high potency softgel contains 375 mg of EPA/DHA and other Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Ultra-refined and molecularly distilled. Exceeds all US and EU standards for quality and purity.
Take 2 capsules daily with water. Best with a meal or a snack.
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water, natural orange flavor.
Does not contain: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, wheat gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose, yeast, milk, egg, tree nuts, peanuts, caseine or other food allergens.
Persons with medical conditions should consult their physicians when using nutritional supplements. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 softgel capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||5 IU||17%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
(natural marine lipid concentrate)
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||500 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid0||200 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids||50 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.