Whole World Botanicals, Royal Desmodium, 4.4 oz (125 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Desmodium Adscendens
- Sustainably Wildcrafted Desmodium Adscendens Loose Tea
- A Dietary Supplement
- Supports Respiratory Function & Health of Lungs and Liver
Traditional Uses: Called "Strong Black" by native people in Belize where it is used for occasional, minor back pain and "Amor Seco" (Dry Love) in Peru, because of native people's belief that it will help stir the interest of an indifferent lover. This plant grows in the rainforests of Central and South America and in West Africa where it is used to support lung and liver health.
Scientific Evidence: There are numerous studies related to the health benefits of Desmodium adscendens for the liver, the lungs and respiratory function.
Drink one or two cups of tea at least 15 minutes before eating or 2 hours after eating, one to three times per day. It is soothing and calming an can be taken at bedtime.
To Prepare: Put two level teaspoons of tea into three cups of boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer (barely boil) for 15-20 minutes. Strain. Liquid should equal two cups of pleasant-tasting and healthful tea. A larger quantity may be prepared and the tea stored in refrigerator in glass (or plastic) jar with lid for up to one week.
May be served hot or cold.
Desmodium adscendens leaves and stems, 140 g.
|Serving Size: One cup|
|Servings per Container: 125 (makes 125 cups of tea)|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Desmodium adscendens (leaves, stems)||1.0 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily value not established.