- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- New Look – Same Great Taste!
- Live Sweetly
- Unrefined, Blond Sugar Crystals
- Perfect for Beverages, Baking and Sprinkling
- Fair Trade Certified
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Care for You. Care for Our Planet.
- Gluten Free
- Naturally Vegan
- Kosher Certified
Life is sweeter when it’s wholesome!
Love, kindness and joy may not appear on our ingredient label, but they’re in this package just the same. Each time you choose Wholesome! Products, someone’s life gets a bit sweeter. We pour our whole heart into all we do.
We are committed to Non-GMO food and stay on the cutting edge of eco-friendly agriculture to ensure the smallest footprint possible. We are dedicated to Fair Trade and partner with caring farming families across the globe. Our partners are guaranteed a fair price so they can treat their loved ones well.
Natural Cane Sugar
Natural Cane Sugar captures a tiny bit of natural molasses in every blond crystal making it delightfully sweet and flavorful. We make the unrefined sugar from freshly squeezed cane juice which is evaporated and crystallized the same day it is harvested. Sprinkle Natural Cane Sugar in your morning coffee or cereal, or bake it into your favorite dessert for a decadent treat.
1 cup Natural Cane Sugar = 1 cup Refined Sugar
Evaporated cane juice*
*Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 170|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of Calories from Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|