Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Perfect for Baking, Oatmeal & in Beverages
- Fairly Traded & Sustainably Grown
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Made from Dried Coconut Palm Nectar
- A Fair Price is paid to The Farmers
- Hand Harvested, Sustainably Grown, and Produced by Small Farmer Cooperatives on The island of Java
- Naturally Gluten-Free
- Delicious Rich Moist Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar = 1 Cup Brown Sugar
Wholesome Sweeteners' Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is a rich unrefined brown sugar with a deep caramel flavor. It is produced by tapping the sweet nectar from the tropical coconut palm tree flower and drying the nutrient rich juice in a large open kettle drum. The juice condenses into delicious whole brown sugar that adds natural color and a depth of flavor to baking and is wonderful sprinkled over oatmeal and in smoothies.
Perfect for Baking and Cookies
Coconut Palm Sugar adds a tropical flare to recipes and can be used as a 1-for-1 replacement for brown sugar in recipes.
Organic coconut palm sugar
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (4 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 113|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat.||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I prefer coconut sugar and is better for you than cane sugar or fructose or agavae . It is very sweet so only need 1/2 a teaspoon in my cuppa. Most brands I have tried are very similar so they all are good as long as they are organic I am happy. Thank iherb for great customer service and deliver!
It does taste like caramel sugar, perfectly sweet with a smooth texture. I'll purchase this again. Yum! Almost forgot to mention why I use this: It's extremely low in fructose/glucose and still contains its nutrients -- unlike white sugar, and it's organic.
Posted by Strelka on May 11, 2016
Kārums! Kokos cukurs, ar saldu karamelīgu garšu
Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016
ไม่ดี ไม่แย่ ถ้าคิดว่าใช้แทนน้ำตาลทรายเพื่อสุขภาพก็โอเคอยู่ครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ
Posted by 4657097200920490108 on Feb 20, 2016
There were little bugs in the coconut sugar. I thought they might be little bits of coconut but one day they floated all the way up to the surface in my tea and I was greatly confused. I took one out and put it in a piece of tissue to see what it was by shining my flashlight on it. Then I saw that it was actually a little bug with legs on it. I checked the others that floated up in my tea and sure enough, they had legs on them meanin that they were bugs. I'll never order this product again.
Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Dec 13, 2015
will buy again