Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Dark Brown Sugar, 24 oz (681 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- We Proudly Support Fair Trade
- Organic & FairTrade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Perfect for Baking and Sauces
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- "Green Cut" Cane, Fields Not Burned, Good For the Planet
- Hand Harvested, Sustainably Grown, And Produced By Small Farmer Cooperatives in Paraguay.
- Sugar Mill is Energy Self-Sufficient, Crushed Cane is used to Generate Electricity
- Deep, Rich Flavor, Perfect for Baking
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Dark Brown Sugar is a soft, moist sugar that blends easily and adds a deep rich flavor to baking and sauces. It is perfect for brownies, gingerbread, sauces and rich gooey chocolate cakes.
The FairTrade Certification guarantees farmer's to receive a fair price for their crops plus an additional premium payment that is used to benefit the community.
Organic brown sugar.
Storage: Carefully reseal the pouch after use or place sugar in an airtight container; do not refrigerate. If sugar becomes hard, pour into a medium bowl, cover with a wet kitchen towel and leave overnight. Fluff the rejuvenated sugar with a fork and return to container.
|Serving Size: 1 Tsp (4 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 170|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Sat Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||4 g||1%|
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
most rich, sweet brown sugar i have ever tasted. Ruined my cookies a bit because I didn't realize this natural sugar would taste so rich and sweeter than other sugars. So i used too much in the recipe. i think you can use less of this sugar.
Posted by 5412288953601355006 on Jan 17, 2016
I do not know why he became, humid
great for baking!
Posted by 5149761570632684755 on Dec 12, 2015
great smell and taste for baking abd for tea
Dark and moist
Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015
I really like the taste of this sugar. It makes everything taste better.