Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc., Organic Sucanat, Dehydrated Cane Juice, 16 oz (454 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- New Look
- Live Sweetly
- Same Great Taste!
- Live Sweetly
- Unrefined Whole Cane Sugar
- Replaces Brown or White Sugar
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Non GMO Verified Project
- Gluten Free
- Naturally Vegan
- Kosher Certified
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Life is Sweeter when it's Wholesome!
Love, kindness and joy may not appear on our ingredient label, but they're in this package just the same. Each time you choose Wholesome! products, someone's life gets a little bit sweeter.
We pour our whole heart into all we do.
We are committed to organic and stay on the cutting edge of eco-friendly agriculture to ensure the smallest footprint possible. We are dedicated to Fair Trade and partner with caring farming families across the globe. Our partners are guaranteed a fair price so they can treat their loved ones well.
Sucanat stands for Sugar Cane Natural and is most unrefined sugar you can find outside of the cane stalk. It is simply dehydrated sugar cane juice that locks in all the rich molasses and sweet flavor in each granule. Organic Sucanat easily replaces brown or white sugar in baking.
1 cup organic sucanat = 1 cup refined white or brown sugar
Organic dehydrated cane juice
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 114|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of Calories from Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.