Wild Planet, Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Oil with Lemon, 4.375 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Wild Caught & All Natural
- Highest Quality Sardines Anywhere!
- Use in Mediterranean Inspired Antipasto Platter
- Delicious Over a Salad or in Open-Faced Cheese Melts
- No BPA Used in Can Lining
- Pull Top Can
- Sustainably Caught in the Pacific Ocean
- Excellent Source of Omega-3
Ounce for ounce, Wild Planet sardines provide more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more iron than spinach, more potassium than coconut water and bananas and as much protein as steak. One can of Wild Planet sardines contains 313 mg EPA and 688 mg DHA Omega 3 and is an ample source of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and selenium.
Sardines contain Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), a nutrient found in the body's cells and believed to have antioxidant and immune system boosting properties.
These sardines are considered a Best Choice for Sustainability by a consensus of environmental organizations.
Sardines, extra virgin olive oil, water, lemon, sea salt, aqueous natural smoke.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber and sugars.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
it's good and healthy!
Posted by 4932575626758957604 on Dec 28, 2016
I love these sardines. I brought 6 and have nearly finished them. I have them on dry biscuits as l don't eat bread, but if you do they would be great on toast. I love them and will be ordering more.
Posted by 5189186013829220893 on Dec 09, 2016
Not much taste of lemon but still good.
Yum. These are tasty & environmentally aware
Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Nov 01, 2016
Nice flavor with the lemon and oil. Just grand over a bowl of hot freshly cooked rice. I swear I feel better after I eat these. At the very least, I feel like I've made a good food decision for myself.
Posted by laminimalista on Oct 30, 2016
I don't know how many I've ordered so far. I've tried different brands and these have been my all time favorite sardines.
If you're looking for bristling sardines, these aren't it
Posted by 5654130315061743235 on Oct 13, 2016
Can't really knock a product for what it's not, but prefer bristling instead. These sardines are much bigger than the kind you find from Northern Europe. They're good for what they are though.