Wild Planet, Wild Sardines In Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 4.375 oz (125 g)
- Sustainably Caught in the Pacific Ocean
- Delicious Meaty Portions Cleaned and Scale-Free
- Excellent Source of Omega 3 - Lightly Smoked
- No BPA Used in can Lining
Wild Caught & All Natural
- Highest quality sardines anywhere!
- Use in a Mediterranean inspired antipasto platter
- Delicious over a salad or in open-faced-cheese melts
Ounce for ounce, Wild Planet sardines provide more calcium and phosphorus than milk, more iron than cooked spinach, more potassium than coconut water and bananas and as much protein as steak. One can of Wild Planet sardines contains 313 mg EPA and 688 mg DHA Omega 3 and is an ample source of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and selenium.
Sardines contain Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), a nutrient found in the body's cells and believed to have antioxidant and immune system boosting properties.
These sardines are considered a Best Choice for Sustainability by a consensus of environmental organization.
Pull top can. Refrigerate after opening.
Sardines, extra virgin oil, water, sea salt, aqueous natural smoke.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, and sugars.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.