- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- RAW Living Foods
- Made in Small Batches
- Ancient Superfoods for Poetic Minds
- No Sugar
- No Salt
- Gluten Free
- No Soy
- No GMOs
- No Trans Fat
- No Cholesterol
The almond has always been a favorite symbol (and source of sustenance) for writers and artists. Shakespeare refers to the almond as a powerful symbol of temptation.
Van Gogh devoted over a dozen paintings to their likeness.
Enjoy Almond Butter with:
- Apples, Bananas, Strawberries
- Oatmeal, Crackers
- Celery, Carrots
- Smoothies, Salad Dressings
Stir it up!
Refrigerate after opening
Organic raw almonds
Made in a facility that processes various tree nuts
I love nut butter with apples. So, might as well eat something good for you, right? It's very bland, but it's raw almond. What do you expect? I can get used to it.
Can't go wrong with plain almond butter
Posted by 4875345844622946282 on Oct 26, 2016
Thicker consistency than most - if you like slightly crunchy, you'll like this one.
So good i had to order it again!
Posted by 5542962276440608569 on Aug 18, 2016
I love this product so much! really goes a long way! So creamy and delicious!
Taste good, real almond butter
Posted by 4828844711409853621 on Aug 01, 2016
It tastes good with real almond. But expensive.
Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016