Wilderness Poets, Raw Living Foods, Goji Berries, 8 oz (226.8 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Homestead Staples & Superfoods
- (Lycium Barbarum)
- No Pesticides
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar or Salt
"Superior Grade" Goji Berries, grown in the clean watershed of the Ningxia region
Antioxidant rich, immune boosting powerhouse of longevity and health
Wilderness Poets Goji Berries are bursting with flavor! With subtle vanilla notes and a hint of smokiness, these gems have been used medicinally for over 5,000 years by herbalists in China, Tibet, and India. They can be blended directly into smoothies, juices, elixirs, oatmeal, and raw desserts. Goji Berries are wonderful soaked in herbal tea, as they balance the bitterness of medicinal herbs and synergize deep flavors.
Goji Berries are known to balance blood sugar, enhance eyesight, increase stamina, boost the immune system, cardiovascular health, and promote longevity.
Organic, raw goji berries.
Made in a facility that processes various tree nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.