- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Homestead Staples & Superfoods
- Physalis Peruviana
- No Pesticides
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar or Salt
This ancient superfruit was cultivated thousands of years ago in the Incan Empire. A close relative of the tomato, they are also called "Pineapple Tomatillos" or "Goldenberries".
Irresistibly tart, sweet, and chewy, this berry packs a powerful punch of Vitamin A, B, C, and beta-carotene.
Bursting with the juicy succulence of sunshine, Incan Berries will invigorate your taste buds and replenish your life force. Incan Berries, once considered a "lost crop of the Incas" are a deliciously potent source of vitamin A, B, and C. They are irresistibly tart, yet sweet like a Pineapple.
Try our “Abundance” Wildmix with Pistachios, Goji Berries, Cacao Nibs, Cashews, and Incan Berries.
Organic, raw incan berries.
Made in a facility that processes various tree nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|