- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Raw Living Foods
- Made in Small Batches
- Ancient Superfoods for Poetic Minds
- Stir it Up!
The purpose of words is to convey ideas. When the ideas are grasped, the words are forgotten. -Chuang Tzu
The Pecan is the only major tree nut that is native to North America. The name "Pecan" is a Native American word of Algonquin origin that was used to describe "all nuts requiring a stone to crack".
Enjoy Pecan Butter with:
- Apples, Celery, Carrots
- Oatmeal, Crackers
- Smoothies, Dips
- Sauces & in Salad Dressing
*=Raw & Organic
Made in a facility that processes various tree nuts
- No Sugar
- No Soy
- Gluten Free
- No GMO's
- No Trans Fat
- No Cholesterol
Refrigerate after opening
|Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||145|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|