Woodstock, Organic Flax Seeds, 14 oz (397 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Resealable Bag
- Woodstock Eat Because It's Good!
- Slightly Nutty!
- USDA Organic
Eat because it's good! It all started for us over 25 years ago when we began selling natural and organic foods with the belief that good food came from simple ingredients farmed from sources you could trust. Today, there are a lot of food choices out there but our belief remains the same. Keep it simple and eat because it's good!
- High in fiber
- Good source of iron
- Good source of protein
- Try it on your cereal or yogurt!
Organic flax seeds
Manufactured on shared equipment in a plant that processes peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat (gluten), and milk products.
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||10 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrates 4 · Protein 4