World Centric, Bagasse/Wheatstraw and Paper Bowls, 20 Bowls, 11.5 oz (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Compostable
- For a Better World
- Gluten Free
- Made from Plant Fibers, not Trees
Our Bowls take Less Energy to Make
Our ecoprofile analysis shows we make 3 bowls using the same total energy it takes to make one from styrofoam!
Our Product Life Cycle
Begins and ends the same place. Made from plant fibers, it breaks down during commercial composting in 3-6 months, making nutrient rich soil - starting the process all over again.
World Centric offers different types of bowls in either bagasse/wheatstraw and post-consumer waste recycled paper bowls lined with PLA. Plant fiber bowls work well with soups and the PCW paper bowls are great for ice cream and soups.
Bagasse/wheatstraw bowls are perfect for hot soups, as they can withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees F.