Wu-Yi Tea, Original Wu-Yi Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.8 oz (50 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 lbs (0.23kg)
- Product Code: WYI-87040
- UPC Code: 649241870401
- Package Quantity: 25 Tea Bags, 1.8 oz (50 g)
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.9 x 5.4 in, 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Premium Tea Blend
- 2X - Added extract means more antioxidants!
- USDA Organic
- With Added Extract
- Certified Organic Tea
- Dietary Supplement
- Contains Caffeine
- Naturally Caffeinated
Our Original Wu-Yi Tea is made from classic oolong tea grown high on the cliffs of the Wu-Yi Mountains. It is loaded to the max with polyphenols, also called EGCG's and catechins, which are known to offer healthy antioxidant protection against free radicals while boosting the metabolism.
Potential benefits of drinking this tea may include:
- Boost Energy and Metabolism
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Suppers Appetite
- Promote Healthy and Well Being
"Make this amazing tea blend a part of your daily routine while on your journey to better health."
- All of our teas are organically grown to sustain the ecosystem of the plantations in China
- We use unbleached tea bags which are better for your health and better for the environment.
- We do not use a plastic cover on our tea boxes to eliminate plastic waste.
- Please recycle your tea box and tea packet when you have finished enjoying your tea.
For weight loss support and health benefits you may drink 2-4 cups throughout the day.
How to make the best cup of tea:
To get the most out of your healthy beverage, heat fresh spring water to just before a boils and then pour over 1 tea beg and steep for 3-5 minutes. You may then add lemon, honey or other natural flavoring to taste. Pour your tea over ice for a refreshing cold beverage. Squeeze the tea bag after steeping for optimal potency. Enjoy!
We have added 200 mg of pure organic tea extract high in polyphenols (antioxidants) for maximum health benefits
This tea is to be used along with balanced diet and healthy life style for optimal result and well being.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (makes 8 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Wu-Yi Oolong Tea||1800 mg||†|
|Organic Wu-Yi Oolong Tea extract (98% Polyphenols)||200 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|