Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Dental Floss, Waxed, 43.8 yds (40 m)57 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.06 lbs (0.03 kg)
- Product Code: XLR-00059
- UPC Code: 700596000599
- Package Quantity: 43.8 yds (40 m)
- Dimensions: 0.07 x 2.7 x 4.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Xylitol
- With All Natural Xylitol
- Dental Defense System
- New Sponge Floss
- More Effective Than Other Floss
- Expands When Wet
New Sponge Dental Floss with Xylitol
- Sponge-floss is more effective at cleaning in wide spaces. Also great for individuals with dental appliances
- Unique, patented floss that's smooth, strong and shred-resistant.
- Xylitol Coated Floss (studies have shown xylitol has proven oral health benefits and it tastes great)
- Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis
- Effectively removes plaque between teeth and just below the gum line when properly used
- Recommended by dental professionals
- Wind 15-19" of floss around your middle fingers, leaving about 4" of floss between them.
- Grasp floss firmly between thumb and index finger of each hand. Gently slide floss between teeth.
- Move floss up and down against tooth to clean both above and below gum line, curving the floss around the tooth for best results.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Xlear's Sponge dental floss breaks down to easily with my teeth. If you are looking for strong dental floss. This might not be for your. Xylitol coating is a nice extra, which is the reason I bought this in first place. I just wish that the product wouldn't break up so easily.
I apparently have too small spaces between teeth, so the floss brakes easily and these annoying little fibers get stuck. So not for me but good taste and works for my friend who I gave it to :)