Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry Toothpaste, with Fluoride, Natural Xylitol and Aloe, Spearmint, 4 oz (113 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Dental Defense System
- Anti-Cavity Natural Anti-Plaque Tartar Control
- Fights Cavities
- Anti-Plaque Tartar Control with Xylitol & Aloe
- Sugar Free with Fluoride
Spry Dental Defense System
- Helps Prevent Plaque
- Controls Tartar
- Helps Prevent Tooth Decay
- Rich in Xylitol
Spry Toothpaste cleans teeth & helps prevent plaque when used as part of a complete oral hygiene program. Plaque is a sticky deposit that accumulates on teeth and is known to promote cavities, tartar, and stains.
Recommended by Dentists & Hygienists
Frequent eating of foods high in sugars promotes tooth decay. Many toothpaste brands contain unwanted sugar (sucrose, fructose, saccharin, etc.) Spry Dental Defense Toothpaste with xylitol & fluoride is completely sugar-free. Dentists recommend it as an effective adjunct to all current oral hygiene procedures.
Healthy, Clean and White Teeth
Spry Toothpaste controls tartar and helps whiten teeth. It leaves teeth feeling clean and healthy, extra smooth, and breath fresh! You'll have a lighter, brighter smile and your mouth will feel fresher than ever!
Moisturizing & Soothing
Spry Toothpaste is rich in natural Xylitol which has a cooling & moisturizing effect on the mouth, while natural mint adds a refreshing flavor.
Indication: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
|Sodium fluoride 0.243% (w/w)||Anticavity toothpaste|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, xylitol, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin (vegetable), spearmint flavor, sodium methyl cocoyl, taurate, calcium glycerophosphate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, calcium lactate gluconate, cellulose gum, methylparaben, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed oil, propylparaben, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, titanium dioxide|
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more is accidentally swallowed than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I was using this for years but now it contains sodium lauroyl sarcosinate. I don't know when the change happened but Im done with this toothpaste.
Best toothpaste I've used in years!
Posted by 4885182946304135109 on Nov 20, 2015
I have a dry mouth condition and my dentist recommended that I try Spry toothpaste to see if it would help. Since using Spry toothpaste, my mouth has been moister and my teeth look cleaner and whiter! Other toothpaste products that I've used over the years have either burned my mouth or made my mouth very dry. I'm so glad that my dentist recommended Spry toothpaste to me and I would highly recommend Spry toothpaste to everyone.
Posted by 4690194588485746719 on Jan 05, 2015
Great product. Great service. :)
my favorite toothpaste
Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Oct 01, 2014
The only toothpaste I use anymore, helps with my receding gums.
Posted by 5727988102063682145 on Jun 12, 2014
my dentist introduced me to this one and i dont ever buy any other toothpaste... i think its awesome... makes brushing teeth time very pleasant =)